Hiles Happenings

Monday, February 19, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away

Well this morning we woke up to rain! Not a lot of rain, but a steady drizzle. But I must admit I am so grateful that it is rain and not snow. I am so tired of the cold, I want to go play outside. Brendon needs to get out, I think he is coming down with a case of cabin fever!

Oh well, yesterday was beautiful and it was a good thing too! We had a group of people over for a bbq and watching of the Datona 500. It was a great time, we hade a whole bunch of kids running around the house and playing, Brendon loved the attention, but did not take a nap so he was having a melt down by the time everyone left! But Jeremiah and I decided it was time to start investing in friendship here (since it looks like we are not leaving anytime soon :o) We had a good time, watching the race, chatting, playing basketball and chasing the kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker