Hiles Happenings

Thursday, March 15, 2007

House Selling

Well we put our house on the market to see how it would do and low an dbehond we got a great offer after just 2 weeks. We are so excited! Well I know most of you are thinking what are they doing moving again... I just say I am not meant to stay put. Since moving out of my parents house (where I was for 20 years) I have never stayed in a house longer than 18 months... I am just a mover!

Well to be serious, we want to put our focus and our money into our business, the place we get to be as a family, if it fails, both Jeremiah and I will have to go to work and Brendon to day care... not at all a situation Jeremiah or I want. Therefor, we are downsizing from the big 4 bedroom house to renting a 3 bedroom place, and after paying off some debt our monthly bills will go down about 800 a month!!!! That will let us focus on what God has given us, this awsome opportunity to work together. We will get back to home ownership someday, but for now business ownership glorifies God and is what our family needs!

Just wanted to keep people up to date, because apperently I am awful at that!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker