Hiles Happenings

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Product Review - Carpet Flick

Ok so I have to rave about this product. The Swiffer Carpet Flick! It is wonderful. It is basickly sticky tape at the end of a stick, but let me tell you it picks up stuff the vacuum just does not get. Brendon knocked over two glass hurricane candle holders on the carpet in our master bedroom ... that is a lot of glass on our carpet. I vaccumed several times, but there were still shards of glass everywhere and not being able to walk barefoot in your own bedroom just stinks. Anyway, I used the carpet flick and it picked up all the little shards of glass and was picking up all sorts of little things I had no idea where down there on the carpet.

If you have a kid that likes to find little things on the carpet and put them in their mouth I would highly recomed this carpet flick! Light weight and easy to use, no cords and you throw away the yucky part :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker