Hiles Happenings

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Moving along

Well life seems to be getting into a bit of a routine ... and I am begining to hate routine! I guess I am finding I like the surprizes that come through the day, both good and bad. Jeremiah is now working full time at Office Depot (for a steady income) and I work at the store full time. Brendon is either with me or with his "intown grandparents". He has a lot more fun with them, since they let him run around outside and play!
I was given a couple hours last week to go do whatever I wanted, during the day, without the boy.... and I cried because I could not think of anything I wanted to do. I am not used to not working or having the boy with me... I guess I need to rediscover things that I (just Annsley) like to do!
Well that is all my complaining for the moment. Life is good, I am just restless and want it all right now... but in God's timing it will all come together, I am sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker