Hiles Happenings

Saturday, April 28, 2007

3rd time a charm???

Well we have our 3rd contract on the house... lets see how this one goes!?!?!?!

I have not been blogging much lately because I have been in quite the pesimist mood lately and I am tired of complaining about my little problems when there are other people with real problems. So here I am yappin away about it all.

Well the weather has turned gorgeous here, I wore shorts yesterday, that is how lovely it was. Clear blue skies with the temp around 70-75. So lovely. We can actually go for walks and not freeze our little butts off.

The store has been really slow lately, so I brought my scrapbook stuff down here and am plugging away on Brendon's scrapbook. At least at the end of the day I am feeling like I have got something accomplished! That is a nice feeling. I can't believe how quickly you can get behind on that stuff. I have been thinkin about ways to make things to sell in the store, maybe make my own kind of baby cards... who knows!

We have started using a menu each week and I am LOVING IT!!! No thinking about what's for dinner and do I have all the ingredients... we just set a menu for the week, shop for all the ingredients and we are done.

Well Brendon is crying and in need of a nap. So I must go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jthemilker said...

It's ok to be cranky sometimes... Now all smiles... I'm tagging you for a Me-Me: http://jthemilker.blogspot.com/2007/04/7-me-me.html

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker