Hiles Happenings

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Weight Loss Challenge

So I figured out that since Brendon was born (9 months ago) I have not lost any weight! That was a bit depressing at first, but so it goes with life... I have not really done anything to loose it either... oops, kind of an important step!

Anyway so here is my challenge to myself. I will loose 15 pounds by my birthday (March 6) and will loose 20 pounds by Brendon's 1st birthday (April 4) and a total of 30 by the summertime. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Any time I see you in your pictures you look FABULOUS!!! I hope you make all of your goals...I can never really lose any weight until I stop nursing...usually with every feeding I drop I lose a couple pounds...I don't worry about it until after I am done--too stressful for me! You have definately got determination--Good Luck!!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker